Juvenile criminal defense attorney

3 things you need to know about juvenile cases

The justice system doesn’t treat juvenile crimes the same as adult crimes. Therefore, understanding what to expect when your minor commits a crime can make the process less daunting. You can also hire a criminal attorney to guide you through the juvenile case process.

Here are three things you need to know about juvenile cases.

  1. The court can charge your child as an adult under certain circumstances.
  2. Your child may be eligible for a special disposition, also known as a consent decree.
  3. Your child has a right to speak to a criminal attorney.

Our team at O’Derkirk, Allred, and Associates can represent your minor in a juvenile case. Contact us today to learn more about juvenile cases.

Related Posts

No results found.