Criminal Defense Attorney IL

Why you should hire a lawyer for a short sale

In the event that you should choose to list your home as a short sale, you should consider hiring a real estate lawyer to help navigate the process.

While many people assume that they only need a real estate agent in this situation, there are some things that are outside their scope of practice.

If a short sale falls through, an agent is not able to offer legal advice, nor can they provide legal representation. If a lender decides to foreclose on a property after a short sale goes awry, a real estate lawyer can advise you on other options to pursue.

If you are in need of representation for a short sale in the Joliet area, contact O’Dekirk, Allred & Associates, LLC today.

Related Posts

No results found.